National Career Readiness Certificate
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) provides the opportunity to help youth graduate from high school, get a job, and earn college credit. The NCRC is a nationally recognized certificate that indicates a person’s ability in the areas of Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information. Employers and job seekers both benefit from the NCRC, as it helps qualified employees stand out from the competition. Click here for more information: National Career Readiness Certificate
- Stand out to employers
- Prove your abilities in the areas of reading, math, and locating information
- Use your reading and math scores to fulfill high school graduation requirements
- Earn college credits with qualifying scores
How do I get the NCRC?
- C-TEC Youth Services participants can check with their Career Advisor to find a location and time that is suitable to their needs.
- Take the test through Clackamas Community College
What do I do with my National Career Readiness Certificate?
- List your National Career Readiness Certificate on your resume as a credential
- Register your NCRC online so future employers can verify your credential
- Talk with your high school counselor about using your math and reading scores for graduation (Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels)
- Register as a student at Clackamas Community College and receive college credits for Gold and Platinum level certificates