C-TEC Youth Services can help you get a job! We rely on our partnerships with local businesses and organizations to create training programs, paid work experiences/internships, and work opportunities for C-TEC Youth Services. Our Career Advisors can help you get ready for a job, find a job, get a job, and keep your job.
Get ready to be employed!
- Create or update your resume
- Assistance with job applications
- Practice interviews
- Transportation planning and assistance
Get a job!
- Job search assistance
- Access to our regularly updated job list
- Transportation assistance
- Thank you notes after an interview
I got a job! Now what?
- Career Advisors will regularly check in with you, and support you with any issues that arise
- If issues arise at your new job, your Career Advisor is here to help you solve the problem
- Want a raise? Your Career Advisor can help you find ways to make yourself more valuable and earn more money!
- Gain training to advance in your current position, or prepare for the next step in your career pathway