Do you want to go to college, but don’t know where to start? Are you the first in your family to go to college? We can help!
Our Career Advisors have many years of experience with helping youth enter college and succeed. We can help you through the application and financial aid process, register for classes, and learn how to be a successful college student.
Getting a post-secondary education is an important step towards earning more money in the future. According to the New York Times, college graduates make 98% more money each year than those without a degree. Going to college really does pay off!
C-TEC Youth Services can help you:
- Access the ACT or SAT tests
- Apply for college
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Understand how the Financial Aid process works
- Apply for an Individual Development Account (IDA)- get free money for college!
- Learn about Career Pathway Certificates
- Register for classes
- Take to college placement tests
- Create a transportation plan
- Secure childcare or other necessities to enable you to attend